Hello! If you are first time visiting my blog, Thank you and Nice to meet you :)
My name is Koko, I'm a Japanese Illustrator.
I share Drawing tutorials and inspirations. I hope to help your (your kids) creativity!
This is Koko, Japanese Illustrator Mom 😄
Welcome to my blog, FunKawaii.com!
So you want to draw doodles, but having a problem not to know what to doodles?
Or simply you need some idea inspirations?
You’re in a right place!
Here, I’m going to list more than +80 ideas of what you can doodle 😀
This is only a few of millions of items that you can possibly draw!
Try to catch their specific features. It’s a good practice to draw different people, old, young, male, female, kids, fat or skinny 👌
- Your Friends
- Your Family
- Your Partner
- Your co-workers
- Your classmates
- Your neighbours
- Your favorite random people – store cashier, dentist, landlord, mailman, whoever you see occasionally and nice to you 🙂
Different kinds of food is listed. Try to draw different brands’ or kinds. If possible color them – food has so many vivid beautiful colors in general!
- Doughnuts – Check my Doodle for reference
- Coffee / Latte / Tea
- Hamburger Set
- Ice Cream
- Hot Dog
- Sunny-Side Up Eggs
- Jams (jars)
- Canned food
Try to draw a few different poses of these animals, different facial expressions 🙂
- Night sky with Stars and the Moon
- Shooting Stars
- Camp Fire
- Trees / Woods
- Rocking Chair
Office / School Items
Things you use at School / Office.
- School Doodles – check out my Doodles for reference.
- Office Doodles
Draw Seasons related items.
- Winter– check out my Doodles for reference.
This section is unique because you need to use your imagination to come up with items that you can draw.
- Your weekend plan. Anything you want to do?
If you have shopping plan, you can doodle shopping bag, money, things that you want to buy.
- Any house chores that you have to do?
If you need to do laundry, you can draw laundry machine, clothing pins, detergents.
Need to clean? You can draw cleaning supplies. What do you need to clean?
- Your Dream Vacation. Where Do you want to go? What do you like to do there?
Draw scenery such as beach, mountain lodge, or skyscrapers buildings.
- Your Goals. What do you want to achieve near the future? or long term goal?
If your goal is to lose 5 pounds, you can doodle exercise equipment and weight scale.
If your goal is to finish homeworks or finish books, you can draw tons of books, pencils, book light.
- Ping Pong
So my list goes on… .but you get an idea what or how you can come up with what to draw, I hope?!
Really there is no limit of what you can draw.
I hope this list inspires you!
See ya next time,