Hello! If you are first time visiting my blog, Thank you and Nice to meet you :)
My name is Koko, I'm a Japanese Illustrator.
I share Drawing tutorials and inspirations. I hope to help your (your kids) creativity!
Hi! Japanese Illustrator Mom, Koko here.
Anybody is up for Winter Doodles?
I’ve made this cute winter doodle collection!
Get FREE Winter Doodle Sheets
There are 2 sheets for you to download.
COLORING sheet and PRACTICE Sheet.
Practice Sheets are grayed out lines, that you can trace them to practice drawing.
Coloring sheet is normal black and white drawings, that you (or kids) can color in!
It’s stored in my Resource Library, so please sign up, get a password ( which I send you right away,) and you can download for FREE!
It’s under “Drawing” Section.
Cute Winter Doodles Sample
This is what I had drawn for you! 13 Winter items here.
2. Winter Socks
3. Ice skate boot
4. Trees with snow
10. Snow globe
11. Girl in a cold weather
-All winter related items!
How to draw Winter Doodles Step-by-Step
Here I’ve picked 2 Doodles and showing you step by step.
How to draw a snowflake
1. It’s difficult to draw all at once, so I usually start by small portion. In this case, I only started with half of the “core” part.
2. Then mirror it.
3. Simply draw another diamond inside.
4. Add lines from corners
5. Then add longer lines towards outside.
6. Add “V” , kind of look like arrows now.
7. Then add another smaller “v”.
Now you had drawn a beautiful snowflake!!
How to draw a nice warm sweater.
1. I start with 1 sleeve.
2. Draw body part.
3. Continue to neck, and the bottom part. Add some patterns.
4. Complete other sleeve
5. How about adding a pattern? It can be ugly Christmas pattern too, up to you!
I’ve also made Hygge Doodles if you would like something for Winter! Check it out 🙂
That’s it! I hope you enjoy Winter Doodles. If you have any requests or comments on Doodles, feel free to get in touch with me – I love to hear from you!